Change Library password catalog
Tuesday 22 October 2019
The Library system will be upgraded on Monday evening 28 October and this will have consequences for logging in to the Library catalog.
From Tuesday 29 Oktober, anyone who wants to reserve or extend a book themselves must log in with their card number in the catalog and change the existing password.
If you want to change your password, you can do so with borrower information at http://opc-nhlstenden.oclc.org
The new password must meet the following requirements:
- minimum length of 8 characters
- maximum length of 12 characters
- at least 1 lowercase letter
- at least 1 capital letter
- at least 1 numeric character
- at least 1 special character
If you still encounter problems, just drop in at the Library or mail to Library@nhlstenden.com